Claritecs Pte Ltd Terms & Conditions of Use.
The term ‘Claritecs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 201734922G. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By agreeing to these terms, you are primarily agreeing to:
- Single Session Usage. IP addresses are monitored for security reasons and multiple concurrent sessions may indicate sharing of accounts, which is not permitted by Claritecs Pte Ltd.
- Prevent capture & sharing of system information. Due to the nature of a closed Beta Test, users are not permitted to capture & share system information.
- Prevent Usage of System by Indirect Parties. Only persons who own the email addresses used for registration are permitted to participate in the Beta Test.
Claritecs Pte Ltd reserves the right to legal action against any users who act against the Terms & Conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the functions, methodology, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Unauthorised use includes:
- Sharing of accounts – We track IP addresses of logins to monitor suspicious login behaviour.
- Screen grabbing our system interface through photography or screenshots
- Showing the system and/or using the system in front of unauthorised person(s) without our prior written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for claritecs.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, subscription, payment, system usage or other direct contact from you.
We will use your private and contact information to communicate with you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
The information collected regarding your usage may be used for Claritecs’ own business use
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.